1/8/10

Car Buying Guide - Intro

Through my years in the car business I have come across and dealt thousands of different buyers and buying scenarios.

For the most part, the exercise of buying a car hasn't really changed much through the years. The biggest change to the car buying process has been facilitated by the use of the internet.

But even with the tons of information available at the finger to potential car buyers, there are still some very common car buying mistakes that people still tend to make.

When I say mistakes, I mean in the form of paying too much and/or just being dissatisfied with their purchase.

As a part of this car buying guide, I'm going to go over with you some of these mistakes that people make. Some of which you won't believe... but believe me... they happen everyday.

By reading through this portion of the car buying guide you'll discover what you should (and more importantly) what you should not do when it comes to buying your next car. And if you implement your new found knowledge of the car buying process, you will save yourself money!